Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 4, 2011

cookies

Thanks Mia for the link you put in your comment on my last blog. I cleared my cache and my cookies and now I'm able to comment on blogs again, yay!!!!

I went to the grocery store yesterday and got a few things for my start of hcg. I bought a couple big packages of halibut at costco (omgoodness it's expensive!) and some chicken breasts and some various seasonings. I seem to lose the most weight when I incorporate fish into my diet. Too bad we can't eat salmon.

I also picked up some ghirardelli while chocolate bars. I'm doing to turn them into white modeling chocolate sometime next week. I plan on making a hello kitty to put on top of my daughter's bday cake and a few little decorations as well. I've been doing a lot of research on modeling chocolate and watching many "how to" videos and am feeling pretty confident that it'll turn out the way I want.

I don't think I'll have time to post anything tomorrow. I plan on picking up Amanda late morning and we'll be going out to get a latte and a snack. Then we'll be driving to Spokane (eeeek) to the River Park Mall and shopping for a few hrs until 4pm. Then we'll head to The Melting Pot and have a cheese fondue, salad, and a chocolate fondue. Then we're headed to the movies to finish off the day. I can't wait!!!!! I need to remember to bring my camera so I can take some pictures.

Hope those of you on hcg have a fabulous day. Keep drinking that water.♥

No comments: