Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

annoyed

I can't figure out why I can no longer comment on anyone's blogs.....or even my own for that matter. So sorry Bre.....hope tomorrow's weigh in makes it all worth it.♥ Jackie......how exciting to be going to Hawaii!!!! If that's not motivation, I dunno what is! lol

I'm really tired today. I'm really grumpy today. I'm really cold and want to crawl back into bed today. Instead I've been running around like a crazy person taking my 3 kids plus a kid I'm watching to the dentist for 2 hrs while my oldest got some work done. Then we had to rush home to eat before I have to go back out and take my son to kindergarten and then rush back home so the kid I'm watching can be picked up.

I can hardly wait for this Saturday...........hurry hurry hurry......

3 comments:

jackie said...

OH E! i'd be excited about the melting pot too! congrats on the tom tom, if i didn't have an iphone4 i would totally have one of those, but i used google maps instead, it doesn't have audible directions, but well, it works well enough for me!

Bre said...

Sounds like you are busy busy busy! I dunno how you do it! I'm helping take care of 5 kids and I'm exhausted by the end of the day! I dunno if I could do it everyday! I slept like 10 hours last night!

MJC on HCG said...

Sorry you can't comment on blogs - it is really frustrating when technology doesn't work right. Here's a link to some (possibly helpful) answers from people who have the same problem as yours:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=1bd02800d2bfd808&hl=en

Let me know if that helps.