Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 26, 2011

decisions

Well I talked to hubby again last night and if it were up to him I'd never do hcg again. He feels it's way to much of a burden on the family when I do it. He's the most sporatic person I know. On the weekends he'll deceide he wants to take the family on a hike and within 10 min we're out the door. When I'm on hcg I have to make sure I bring my meals w/ me, my water, and my hcg. Then because I drink so much water, I'm using the restroom nonstop. He says I'm grumpy while on the diet. He says that now that my metabolism is fixed and working properly that I should exercise and eat well to lose the remaining weight. He wants to start exercising on a regular basis (possibly P90X) to build up his strength. I think he wants a partner in fitness, and when I'm on the drops that just isn't possible. I will try it his way for a few weeks and see how it goes. If the results aren't coming through, then I'll jump back on hcg and use up the rest of my bottle. I have about 5 weeks worth left. I feel like I'm a fish out of water....flopping back and forth. I wish he wouldn've said something before I started up again. ugh!

Today my oldest son has his 1st birthday/sleepover at a friend's house. I don't know why I'm nervous, but I am. I'm sure everything we'll be fine. He's super excited and I'm truly happy for him. He's growing up! Today is my father's bday. I have a truly amazing soft sugar cookie recipe that he adores. I made him a special gaint bday cookie that I can't wait to give him. I'll take a picture of it later and post it.

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday♥

No comments: