Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

all well

It looks like my son is finally well after being super sick with scarlet fever. In fact, everyone in our household is well. YIPPEE!!!! What an exhausting 6 weeks. I feel bad complaining about it, but as the mom I deal with 99% of the responsibility. I was totally and utterly exhausted. Lets hope we can stay well for a long time to come. =)

Grey's Anatomy is my guilty pleasure. Since we don't have tv and haven't for 4 years now, I watch most tv programs via Hulu or nexflix. I watched Grey's Anatomy here and there when we had tv but really started getting into it 2 seasons ago. I realized netlix has seasons 1-6 available to watch on instant view. So for the last several weeks I watch an episode or two in the evenings after I put the kids to bed. I finished watching all 6 episodes and now I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. lol Last night hubby and I played cards for a while and that was fun. I like spending good quality time with him. It can be hard though. He has to get up at 4am 5 days a week, so by 8pm he's ready for bed. I usually don't go to bed till 10 or 11pm. Needless to say we don't get a lot of time together w/o the kids.

So my friend Amanda who did HCG just found out she's pregnant. Which explains why she only lost 17 lbs during her 6 weeks of hcg. Her husband started hcg 2 weeks ago and has already lost 23 lbs!! It's SOO not fair how quickly men lose weight on that diet. lol I want to be a man! lol

My weight is still stable. No change. I have to admit I've been eating bread here and there (all healthy organic breads) and it doesn't seem to be hurting me any. I'm just not eating low enough carbs to be losing weight. Oh well. In less than 3 weeks i'll be losing weight so I'm not going to stress about it. I'm going to enjoy what I eat before I start up again. I'm going to continue to eat lower carb foods and stay away from sugars and starches though. I'm ready to go down some more sizes. =)

1 comment:

Bre said...

I am so glad your family is finally all feeling better!

Yay and congrats to Amanda! Yay to her hubby too for losing all that weight and it's so not fair! : )