Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm such a whore......

I'm such a whore, a carb whore that is. I did awesome yesterday. I drank my gallon of water and tea, eat everything by the book and then I stayed up late reading a novel and got hungry......I got REALLY hungry. I ended up having a few more melba toasts that are legal on the protocol. dang it! Because of that poor choice I only released .2 lbs today. The good news is, I'm out of melba toast and will not be buying anymore. I can't seem to control myself when they're around. I don't want to start sabotaging myself when I'm barely out of the gate.

Hubby will be out of town for the next 3 days. This means I will be able to make simple meals for my children and they won't be so tempting. I need to force myself to be in bed no later than 9pm so I won't struggle so much with night time hunger.

No comments: