Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello Kitty

Saturday was fun. Although the food at the melting pot didn't taste as good as I hoped it would. The gal who made the cheese fondue put WAAAY too much wine in it and it over powered the taste of the cheese. The salad was fantastic though and we both enjoyed that immensely. By the time we got the chocolate fondue we were both so full we could hardly breathe. There is a part of me that misses being able to eat as much as I used to be able to. Our mouths were happy but our tummy's were not. I felt like someone needed to take me out of there in a wheelbarrow. If I ever go back.....I think I might just go for salad and chocolate fondue. That would be more than enough.

Today I made up some white modeling chocolate. I used white chocolate because I wanted to make the traditional Hello Kitty as a cake topper to my daughters 4th bday cake. Because I had to use real white chocolate the modeling chocolate is a yellowish color........soooo not cool. So instead I'm going to color the modeling chocolate various colors for flowers and ribbons and will use gum paste to make the Hello Kitty. Oh well.....live and learn.

After a few days of taking a diet hiatus, I can definitely tell my pants are tighter. I'm going to buckle down and really eat well until I start hcg again. I hate the thought of gaining any weight back.

1 comment:

Bre said...

I prefer gumpaste myself, I remember modeling chocolate to start getting mushy from the heat in your hands!

I have never been to the Melting Pot before. Sounds good but I dunno how crazy I am for fondue. Lol. Sounds like you ladies had a blast though! Good girls day!