Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today is finally here!

Yesterday I was a bad and naughty girl. My husband wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I ordered a water w/ lemon to drink and the vege plate. I had a side salad, fresh vegetables, a tiny cup of chili, and a side of mashed potatoes w/ white peppered gravy. Then I had one of their rolls w/ cinnamon butter.....OMGoodness it was delicous. Then we got a call from Amanda's husband inviting us over to have chocolate cake w/ them to celebrate her birthday. So needless to say I had a big cold glass of milk and a slice of a 4 layer triple chocolate cake from Costco. Holy freaking moly that was a rich cake! It was very yummy, but I could only eat about half of the slice. I'm just not used to all those carbs and sugar. bleh I felt sick the entire ride back home. I also feel quite puffy today. I know I had quite a bit of sodium from yesterday's dinner. It'll probably take 2-3 days to get back to normal. PLUS we're going out all day today and endulging in more not so diet friendly foods. Oh well. I'm excited and am going to enjoy every bite.

Hope you ladies all have a wonderful day!♥

2 comments:

Bre said...

Yummy! That sounds delicious!

jackie said...

ahh, i think we were having the SAME cake erica!