Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 18, 2011

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Mmmmm the chocolate dipped strawberries last night were AMAZING! Today is the last day of eating before I commit to another 42 days of the very low calorie diet. I plan on eating a couple fried eggs and some peanut butter toast for breakfast along w/ some coffee and cream. Lunch will be a turkey sandwich piled high w/ cheese and avocado, kettle style potato chips, and some muddy buddies. For dinner we're going to a fancy french restaurant and I have no idea what I'll order just yet.

I went clothes shopping yesterday. Since my husband's uncle is taking us to a ritzy French place for dinner I wanted something other than jeans and t-shirts/sweat shirts to wear. I despise and loathe going into dressing rooms. I always feel like I'm 10 times bigger in those mirrors than the ones at home. Although I still can't stand my reflection, I can tell a world of difference from before I started dieting. I tried on black slacks from the Lane Bryant Outlet, Target, and Kohls. Most of them didn't fit my curves right and the ones that did needed to be hemmed. Not to mention the ones that needed hemming were like $59. I ended up finding a pair of really nice jeans and a blouse that is tight to the body where it should be and flowy where it should be. I tried it on and was like SHAZAM! I bought it and tried it on for hubby and he was speechless. He couldn't believe how slimming the outfit was. Since I normally wear baggy t-shirts and sweatshirts, this was a big improvement. I'm excited to get all dressed up to go out tonight. My sister in law leaves tomorrow. I like having her visit but am looking forward to getting my house back to normal. Have a great day ladies!!♥

1 comment:

jackie said...

whoot whoot! i wanna see pictures sexy lady!