Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, October 29, 2010

Round 2 Phase 3 Day #1

So I made a yummy breakfast today.  I took 2 eggs, added a couple TBS of water, a packet of splenda, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.  I whipped that up together using my immersion (sp?) blender and poured it into a heated nonstick skillet.  Then I took 2 TBS of softened cream cheese and added 1 packet of splenda and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.  I mixed it thoroughly w/ a spoon until creamy.  Next I took 1/4 cup of frozen berries, 1/8 cup of water, and 1 packet of splenda and cooked in a small saucepan on med high heat until it turned into a thick "sauce".  Once my "omlet" was done I spread on the cream cheese mixture and topped w/ the berry sauce.  Then I rolled it up like a crepe.  It was out of this world, delicious!!!  I'm so thankful to be into phase 3. 

Today I took my "in progress" pictures.  I'm going to try and scan my "before" pictures and then somehow incorporate them into a vlog for youtube.  Although I can see a big difference in both sets of pictures....it depressed me to see how much further I still need to go.  sigh

I suppose it's not about how fast I get to my goal, it's more important to just keep working toward my goal no matter how long it takes and eventually....eventually I'll be at my goal.   I'm also going to try and get a good workout in today while my husband is at work.  I HATE doing my workout videos while he's home because he makes silly comments and it distracts me.  lol

No comments: