Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

R2 VLCD #39

Lost .6 lbs today.  Figures I'd lose something after I stop the drops.  Whatever. 
My daughter has a nasty cough and I woke up w/ a very scratchy throat.  Joy.  I've read about lots of natural home remedies.  I really like the apple cider vinegar, lemon, raw honey, and cayenne pepper....but I can't have honey.....so for now I'm just going to gargle w/ cayenne water and hope for the best.  It feels SO much better than it did this morning. 
I have to babysit today and all I want to do is crawl back into bed.  I must be so tired due to my body fighting this cold.  I might be able to sneak in a small nap this afternoon after wyatt get's picked up and before the boys get off the bus.  We'll see.
I hope Bre is enjoying her loading meals.  =)

1 comment:

Bre said...

Bre was enjoying eating crap this morning until I got stuffed... then my belly hurt and I stopped. I am ready for R2 VLCD for sure! I enjoy watching the scale go down and am pretty sure I am going to want to cry tomorrow when I jump on the scale!

How are you feeling? Did you get a nap in? I hope I can sleep tonight, I was on such a sugar high at work today, it was pretty funny!