Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, October 3, 2010

R2 VLCD #15

I have no idea what I weigh today.  We went to the early service at church and my husband didn't wake me up when the alarm went off.  It was a rush as soon as I woke up at 6:30 to get the kids fed, dressed, hair done etc etc.  Then we ran some errands and didn't get back home until noon.  I ate an apple and drank water while we were out and about. 

Last night was hard for me.  The family wanted pizza. So we went to papa murphy's and got pizza and cookie dough.  I ate my chicken and asparagus while they chowed down on all the yummy stuff.  Grrrrr
This would be SOO much easier if I didn't have to prepare my family their food.  lol     No fair!

On a good note, while we were out shopping my husband commented on how horrible my jeans looked (since they're so baggy) and that totally made my day.  =)  My new jeans are already getting too big.  I'm back in the inbetween sizes again.  Looking forward to getting into the next size.  =)

4 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Ooh, we could toast some ezekiel bread and put pizza toppings on it and have our own pizza while I'm there!

Bre said...

At least you slept good (not hearing the alarm and all! : ) ) Hopefully you will see a big loss tomorrow morning!!

hiddenbeauty said...

Yes, I can't complain about the good sleep I'm getting. =)

Mia, I read somewhere where people are using cauliflower to make a pizza crust. Sounded quite interesting. My parents have a couple low carb recipe books. Most recipes are totally P3 friendly. I'll have to borrow them while you're here and we can plan out some fun meals. =)

MJC on HCG said...

Cauliflower pizza crust? What are you getting me into? :)

I can't wait to cook with you. We are going to have so much fun! I'm already starting to save up for our girls pampering day which is going to be AWESOME. Girls RULEEEEE!!!