Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

R2 VLCD #30

No loss today.  sigh   I'm hanging tough though and am not quitting.  I'll tell you what......the fish crackers, apple bars, and kettle corn were SOO not worth this stall.  =( 

I've made a deal w/ myself that when I hit 50 lbs lost I'm going to get my hair done.  I'm going to get it styled and dyed and highlighted.  I haven't had my hair done professionally EVER!  I've had highlights done a couple times, but never ever styled.  I'm so excited!!!!!  7 more lbs to go!

ETA:  I meant 8 more lbs to go!!!  Ooops I forgot I gained a pound a few days ago.  Grrrr

5 comments:

Cindy Muller said...

sorry about your no loss :( Im totally getting my hair done as a treat to myself also. Im just getting a cut, Im never very happy with the full package for the price.. where are you going to get it done? You can do it!! Only 7lbs!!

Unknown said...

A good friend of mine has a friend who recently opened up a salon in her home. She has a large room just for her salon. She does hair, waxing, nails etc. My friend always has the cutest hair cuts, and I finally asked her where she went and she told me about her friend.

I know it's going to be super expensive to get it styled, dyed, and highlighted......but considering I usually buy $3 boxes of hair dye....it's time.

You definitely deserve to treat yourself, you're doing fabulous!

Bre said...

You deserve a special treat Erica! And you too Cindy! You can overcome this stall for sure!

MJC on HCG said...

See if your friend does hair too, lol. I wouldn't mind getting my hair did up for Friday night.

MJC on HCG said...

Oh, and now I just read what you posted about your friend who does hair. That's what I get for posting first and reading later.