Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 18, 2010

R2 VLCD #29

Dr. Simeons wrote in Pounds and Inches that cheating can cause a 3 day stall.  I didn't lose anything today.  Oh well, I knew I cheated badly, so this stall was completely expected.  I'm going to stay the course, and stick to protocol 100% through the end of this round.    I suppose it's life.  We mess up, we ALL mess up....but what counts is getting back up and trying again.  Not giving up.  Not losing sight of your goals.  I think that's always been my downfall.  I'll do great, then mess up and then give up.  I'm not giving up.  I'm not quitting.  I had a weak moment and I will pay for it.  Erica is no longer a quitter.  Erica is no longer a person who will let food run her life.  Erica is strong.  Erica can win this battle with her weight.

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

You will get through. You and I are so similar, so I know that you can achieve any goal you set your mind to. You are not a weak person and you get what you want. I can't wait to see you and be best friends. It's going to be awesome!

Bre said...

We are all human and as long as you keep your goals in sight you will accomplish everything you set your mind to! You are doing great Erica! Never forget that!