Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 11, 2010

Emergency Room

Got a call from my mom at 4pm today.  She was crying and asked me to come and pick her up and take her to the hospital.  Apparently her abdomen hurt so bad she couldn't walk.  It's been almost 2 hrs and the Dr.'s still don't have any idea what's causing her pain.  I feel so bad for her!  Tomorrow is her birthday, well happy freaking birthday, huh?  My high stress is making me want to eat anything and everything.   I haven't cheated and wont' cheat.  I'm going to continue drinking my water.  
ETA:  Just got a call from my father.  He said that my mom is passing a kidney stone.  So in the scheme of things, she's just fine.  They have her on some heavy duty pain meds until the stone passes. 

2 comments:

Bre said...

I hope they figure out what is wrong with your mom! How horrible! : ( Good for you for not cheating!!!

MJC on HCG said...

Ooh poor Mom! My father in law went to the ER a few months ago with the same thing. They thought it was appendicitis but ended up being diverticulitis. Damn all the "itis-es."

I will pray for poor mommy!