Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

R2 VLCD #38

No change in weight....again.

I've made a decision to cut this round short by a couple days.  I will not be taking my drops today or tomorrow.  My 1st day of P3 will be Friday the 29th. 

I'm just mentally DONE right now.  I did a 6 week round, took a 3 week break and did another 5 1/2  week round and I can honestly say I'm done until Thanksgiving.  I'm thinking I may start just doing 3 week rounds.  I seem to lose 80% of my weight in the 1st 3 weeks anyway.  I know in the long run it'll take me a little bit longer to get to my goal weight, but mentally I don't know how much more I can handle.  I'm really jealous of those people who can lose all their weight in just one round.  I probably have at least 5-6 more to do. 

I hope you all don't see me as giving up.  This diet is really hard and I need a break so bad I can hardly stand it.  I did the best I possibly could .  I don't want anyone to feel like I'm letting them down.  =(

1 comment:

Bre said...

No worries lady! You are doing a wonderful job! You aren't letting us down at all. You aren't giving up... you are planning on doing more rounds. This diet is tough for sure. Everyone needs a break!