Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

R2 VLCD #28

Well yesterday was supposed to be an apple day.  I ended up being a moron and not following the diet at all.  =(    Saturday's tend to be my hardest days to stay strong.  Dang it!  I started off doing great.  I had an apple in the morning and one again around lunch time.  When we got home from green bluff I ended up eating some chicken.  Then later I had 2 apple crumb bars, 3 handfulls of goldfish crackers, and 2 handfulls of kettle corn.  UGH!  How the heck am I ever going to get to my goal if I can't stay on course?  I was shocked I only gained a pound today.  I thought for sure I'd be up 17.6 lbs or something like that.  haha

Seriously though, I need to get my head in the game and finish out this round on a strong note.  I have 12 more days of drops and 14 more days of VLCD.  I wish this 2nd round wasn't so much harder than the 1st round was. 

I can do this, I can do this, I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bre said...

You can do it!!!! Stay strong!

You only have 2 more weeks!!!