Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 11, 2010

R2 VLCD #23

Today is just not my day.  I just typed out a super long blog and then my computer stopped working and I lost all my info. 

Quick recap.  I hopped on the scale this morning and didn't quite get an accurate read out because the kids were banging on the door to use the restroom.  It looks like I gained between 3 and 4 lbs!!  I know I drank less than half of my normal water intake yesterday AND I totally oversalted my food.  I don't know why but I've been craving salt like a crazy person.  I need to get on the scale again after my kids are done w/ their baths.  I don't know what I should do today.  Up my water back to 4 liters and cut way back on the salt?  Apple day?  Steak day?  Grrrr!!!!!

Then I saw a gal who subscribed to me of youtube waaay back when I made a couple vlogs when I joined the gym commented on my latest video .  She basically said things like everyother person says when they don't take the time to research this diet say.  I don't even know how to respond, or if I even should respond. 

Good news, the kids are no longer getting sick.  So hopefully that ship has sailed.  I just need to figure out how to get this sudden weight gain to go away and  never come back.  I'll have to research and ask some HCG pro's out there and see what they have to say.

ETA:
I was able to get back on the scale to see what exactly I had gained.  1.8 lbs, so not as bad as I had thought it was.  WHEW!  I'm going to make sure I get my gallon of water in today and will take a detox bath this evening before bed. 

No comments: