Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

R2 VLCD #18

Lost .6 lbs today.  40.6 lbs lost so far.  Getting SUPER close to being in the 220's! 

I didn't sleep very well last night.  I kept hearing weird noises and it was freaking me out.  Despite bad sleep I feel very upbeat and happy today.  I'm getting a bit hungry so I think I'm going to get a bowl of sliced strawberries sprinkled w/ a packet of truvia (stevia).  Yum! 

I got my Idaho driver's license today, and the picture turned out great!  I was so excited!  What a huge difference from my last picture. 

Hope you all have a great day!♥

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Ooh, maybe the 220's by this morning! I'm excited to see what happens!

Bre said...

You will totally hit the 220's today! yay! Congrats on the awesome driver's license picture too!

I hate being freaked out at night by strange noises! When I first moved down here the coyotes would come down the wash behind our house and howl and howl and freak me out! They would sometimes even wake me up! They are starting to come back now that it's getting cooler. I see them running away from my headlights in the early mornings. Scary!