Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, October 7, 2010

R2 VLCD #19

Lost .6 lbs today, putting me at 230.2 lbs.  I should be definitely in the 220's within the next day or two at the very most.  Yay!! 

I've had a bad back for years.  For some reason my back and knees have really been bothering me lately.  I'm wondering if losing weight is causing things to shift and that's what's causing the soreness.  Any thoughts? 

All last night I could hear the trains coming and going out of post falls.  The horns are SOO loud!  I'm such a light sleeper that I wake up each time one blows it's horn.  Then my son woke up and threw up.  Needless to say I'm exhausted today.  Usually when I get poor sleep I tend not to lose much weight the next day, so I was suprised to have a .6 lb loss. 

My goal for this 2nd round was to get to a 50lb loss by my birthday.  Well it's 2 weeks away and I have another 8.8 lbs to lose by then.  I'm not sure if I'll make that goal, but I'm going to give it my best. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I live in Hayden and can still hear those trains some nights =] Sorry about your joint pain, it might be the cooler weather... I know when I'm cold my knees hurt and if I put my warm hands on them they feel better.. Have you been exercising? that could be it to.. Great advice on the party.. I have kept my cals super low this morning and afternoon so I can have salad and a little meat and I will drink a huge glass of water before hand.. I know they will totally pressure the cake issue, so I will stay strong, because I can't wait until tomorrows weigh in.. And I think I will do the same weigh in process tomorrow, first thing =]