Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 4, 2010

R2 VLCD #16

I never did get to weigh in yesterday and today I got on and lost NOTHING!  Zilch, zero, nadda.  Dang it!  I'm wondering if I'm at an old setpoint.  I've read a lot about people who hit old weight setpoints they'd been at for a length of time.  Like maybe I weighed this same amount years ago and stayed here for months and kind of "locked" in this weight.  It can be a bit of a pisser to move past.  I'm going to try a detox bath this evening and do an apple day today.  I've been teetering on the ege of 40 lbs for too long and it's making me go crazy. 
ETA:  Actually deceided to try a mini steak day.  Hope it helps break this stall.  =)

4 comments:

Jamie D. said...

That's a bummer :( Your a tough cookie and I know you can do it!

MJC on HCG said...

I was telling my mom that she might be at some previous set point, too. She's been stalled for the last week :(

I think my recent losing-barely-anything-at-all has a lot to do with TOM and the fact that I was only off the drops for like 10 days. I think my body is thinking it's in the second half of round one or something.

What's the food we should start obsessing over for p3? I'm thinking I'm going to obsess over grilled cheese and cashews. MMMMMM I will probably not obsess over cauliflower pizza, I'm going to save that little delight for when I get to your house LOL.

hiddenbeauty said...

Hahahaha i'm not sure I want to try cauliflower pizza either!! lol

I feel bad for your mom. =( Has she tired an apple day or maybe a mini steak day to help move past this stall?

I can't believe it's 5pm and I'm not hungry. I'll be cooking up my steak here really soon. I hope this helps me.

TOM sucks butt! I bet you're right w/ only taking 10 days off that you body is ready for a true break. I keep forgetting you didn't do a full 3 week break. Oh well, keep at it. Even if you don't lose another ounce, you did fabulous!

A loooong break will do your body good. =)

MJC on HCG said...

If I don't lose another ounce because of your comment up there, then a curse be upon you and your family!!! lol