Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I feel spoiled

This afternoon my husband took me to the Fashion Bug in spokane, since the one here in CdA is gone.  They had some super cute pea coats on sale for $39 regularly $69.  I bought one last year, but it's two sizes too big and looks really sloppy.  I was able to buy my new coat in an XL instead of my usual 2X or 3X sizes, yay!!  It's slightly snug, but by the end of my 2nd round and then a short round before Christmas it'll fit perfectly.  It's a black and grey plaid, I LOVE ITAs we were leaving Fashion Bug a really really large lady walked past us and my 5 yr old son said, "Apparently that lady needs to go on a strict diet like you, mom."!    EEEEK!!!!!  Luckily the woman didn't hear him.   Needless to say, Benjamin took him outside and explained why saying such things can really hurt people's feelings.  Even if what you say happens to be true.
Then we went to JCPenny.  I had a 20% off coupon I wanted to use to get my oldest son some socks and undershirts.  We ended up just browsing the store and we found ourselves in the kitchen dept.  They had the large 7 cup cuisinart food processor on sale for $99 regularly $149.  So I was able to get another $20 off making it basically $80.  Woohoo!  Hubby went ahead and bought it for me for my birthday since he won't be here to celebrate with me.  He'll be out of town managing the setting up of the Christmas displays at the remaining Home Depots. 
Anyway with the new coat and my food processor I'm feeling like one very spoiled girl.  =)

2 comments:

Bre said...

Sounds like a fun day for your family.

You totally deserve to be spoiled!!! : ) When is your birthday??

MJC on HCG said...

I can't wait to see your coat, it sounds amazing. It's weird how something like a coat can make a difference in how you feel isn't it? I have a coat that I bought last year from Old Navy that I just LOVE, but it has a fitted waist that doesn't really fit anymore. The coat is long and a little puffy and has a faux fur lined hood and it's so cute, but now I put it on and feel fat in it because it hangs off my waist like a bell, lol.

I can't wait to get there and play with your food processor. Well, you can do all the playing with it, but I can't wait to eat the food that comes out of it!