Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

R2 VLCD #34

Well I gained back that .6 of a pound that I lost yesterday.  Grrr
I'm not really sure why...although i have a few theories.  I ran a ton of errands yesterday and started craving a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I ended up going to Arby's and getting a large diet dr. pepper.  Then last night my daughter was up every 30-45 minutes throwing up.  So I kept getting up w/ her and cleaning up the messes she kept making.  I followed the protocol to a T yesterday, minus the soda....so who knows.  Apparently my body is really fighting losing 50 lbs before the end of this round.  Grrr!!!!

On a fun note, a friend of mine is taking me out for my birthday today.  We're going to go get coffee (i'll be ordering drip and i'll be bringing along some choc. rasp. stevia) and then we're going to go shopping and then off to see a movie.  I'm going to bring along a baggie of cooked diced chicken and celery w/ me to eat during the movie. 

I'm really getting excited to start P3.  I want to start exercising and toning my muscles.  I think working out now that I've lost 45 lbs is going to be a whole lot easier. 

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday♥

 

No comments: