Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 18, 2011

YAWN!

Sigh.....I'm sick again.  My daughter is going through a relapse of her cold and apparently shared it w/ me.   Waaaaaahhh!!!!  My nose is so stuffy and I feel like just curling up in a ball and going to bed.  I had to go run some errands today and ended up making a stop at Target.  I haven't been in Target since we moved into our house 7 months ago.  I love Target.  I came to the realization today that I hate Target when I have 3 kids in tow.  It wasn't so  bad when they were little enough to push in the cart, but now they're too big.  I did score some nice finds in the Valentine's day clearance area.  I grabbed a few bags of Vday M&M's.  They're the perfect colors for my daughters birthday cake.  She wants a Hello Kitty themed cake.  I'm excited to make it.  I think I'm going to do a two tiered cake w/ a gum paste Hello Kitty on the top. 

I got on the scale today and I'm exactly the same wieght I was last week.  LOL  At least I'm consistant!!  At this point in the game I think I'll be happy to be able to stabilize until I start my next HCG round. 

I really wanted to make that lemon cheesecake today......but I feel so tired I'm not sure I'll get to it.  Maybe tomorrow.  ;)

1 comment:

Bre said...

I feel your pain! I hope you and your daughter feel better soon!