Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MERCY!

We're all starting to feel better, but we are by no means well.
Yesterday I was a very very bad girl.  I had several slices of bread throughout the day toasted w/ butter.  I also had a bowl of spaghetti for dinner and a big slice of german choc cake after everyone was in bed.  I felt so freaking sick after I had the cake.  Ugh, why did I do that?  The food I had yesterday gave me a raging headache that I couldn't seem to get rid of.  I don't know what it was about yesterday that triggered some old bad habits.  Today I got up and got on the scale, it sooo wasn't pretty.  Today I'm doing a steak day to see if I can get rid of some of the damage.  I threw away the cake today and got rid of all tempting foods.  I also made a food list that I plan on sticking to the rest of this week.  Yummy, healthy, low carb foods.  I really want to stick to induction foods until Amanda's birthday weekend.  I plan on taking her to The Melting Pot.  Then a couple days later is my daughter's 4th birthday.  I'm planning on making her a homemade Hello Kitty cake, and by golly I plan on having a slice.  Then I will go back on Induction until I start HCG again.  I'm thinking I'll load on my Anniversary which is April 6th. 

1 comment:

jackie said...

i think that the tempting sickness is just going around! today i took a "bite" of egg roll, (it was more like 3/4 of it) chewed it up, and then freaked out, and spat it into the trash... uuugh, i really really really want a peanut butter snickers too!