Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

My daughter and I are feeling waaay worse today than we did yesterday.  My poor daughter has an ear infection and a horrible hacking cough.  I also have an ear infection.  Although my throat is no longer bothering me, my tummy certainly is.  I get these random waves of nausea that make me feel so ill I can't do anything but crawl into bed.  I'm so beyond exhausted from this BS. 

My friend Amanda who is doing HCG is almost done w/ her 6 week round.  Tomorrow is her last day of drops.  As of today she's lost about 16 lbs.  Far less than she wanted to lose, but heck, 16lbs is still great.  She never cheated and she ate strict protocol foods.  I'm really really proud of her commitment despite the results being less than she hoped.  She'll be taking 6 weeks off (3 weeks of phase 3 and 3 weeks of phase 4) and then the both of us will be starting up again. 

Bre, I'm glad you made it home safe and sound.  =)

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

E - I really hope you guys get to feeling better. I have seen quite a few people in the Cd'A area complaining about the same type of sickness - I wonder if it's some nasty bug going around, or maybe something in the environment?

hiddenbeauty said...

I sure hope it's not something in the environment, eeeek!!