Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

blah

The diet is going pretty good, can't complain.  I've been enjoying my low carb foods and have found a few recipes that I like enough to keep using over and over.  I found a low carb lemon cheesecake recipe I want to try and make this weekend.  I have a bunch of lemons that need to be used up, this seems like a perfect excuse to make a cheesecake. =)

My daughter has had an ear infection that started about a week ago.  I've been doing everything I could "naturally" to get it to heal and go away on it's own.  She kept holding her ear and crying off and on today I broke down and took her to the Dr.  Her poor eardrum was on the cusp of bursting, so it's good I got her in when I did.  She's on some antibiotics and she should be feeling better within the next day or two.  I'm so glad we set aside "medical $" every paycheck like we do.  Her Dr. apt was almost $200 despite paying in full w/ cash.  Oh well, we had the money for reasons just like this.  It felt good not to put it on a credit card. 

I reread my last blog and I feel like I came across as ungrateful and whiney.  Thanks for the comments, Mia and Bre. ♥ 

Amanda is doing well so far on phase 3 of HCG.  She's stabilizing fine, yay!  Her husband started a 3 week round last Sunday.  I just love how people learn about hcg through word of mouth or by seeing people they know shrink before their eyes.  I can't wait to start my 4th round!!!  About 5 1/2 weeks to go. 

1 comment:

Bre said...

Totally not whiny Erica. That is what blogging is about... talking about what is going on in your life!