Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sick Sunday

I cannot believe we're all still really sick.  WTHeck is up with that?  We all were in bed last night at 7:15pm.  I'm the least sick of the 3 kids and hubby.  They all have horrible coughs and super sore throats.  I'm just really achy and have a constant migrane.  My dad invited us over to watch the super bowl.  We're going to pass and just stay home and eat chicken soup.  Booooooo!  The scale was the same as last Sunday......which is fine w/ me.  I've been eating more carby vegetables and some organic whole grain toast so I know I've been over on my carbs.  We're all drinking tons of water and taking our vitamins.  I sure hope this cold/flu is over soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Bre said...

Poor poor Erica and family! That really stinks my friend! Feel better!

jackie said...

ucky! i hate when i get sick, at least you are all sick at the same time now, and you'll get better about the same time. I hate it when i'm sick and kyeron isn't, he's all hyper and wants to play, and i just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! i hope you all feel better soon!