Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Almost back to normal.

Do I dare say it?  I think we're all almost completely well.  Hurray!  I slept for almost 11 hrs last night, but I still feel rather sluggish today.  It's dreary today and pretty windy.  Hubby has a lot of work he's trying to catch up on before he leaves for Seattle on Monday.  So while he's working the kids and I have been doing laundry, dishes and then we made up some homemade play dough.  They're having so much fun.  =) 

Yesterday was Amanda's last day of hcg drops.  She lost 17 lbs and 29 1/2 inches!  She's super excited about all the inches she's dropped.  I'm excited that as of Monday, she'll be eating phase 3 foods, which is pretty much like Atkins Induction food, so we'll be on the same page and can share and swap recipes.  =)

I hopped on the scale and am the same weight as last week.  I spose that's ok, esp since we've all be so sick. 

2 comments:

Kris Can Cook! said...

Glad you are almost back to normal dieting is next to impossible when you're sick!!

hiddenbeauty said...

No kidding, I'm sooo glad things are returning to normal. Whew!