Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 25, 2011

Taxes!

I woke up this morning to see both our federal and state taxes were deposited into our checking account , woohoo!! When we bought our house in May we put our refrigerator, snowblower and air conditioner on a home depot credit card. We put it on the "no interest if paid off within a year) cards. We planned on using our 2010 taxes to pay it off so we wouldn't have to pay the interest. We'll have a nice chunk of change leftover, but I think we're going to save it to put towards getting our back fence replaced. It's about 17 yrs old and is rotting and the boards are twisting and nails are popping out. It's a mess and it absolutely has to be replaced. I wish I could save that money towards a vacation or something, oh well. A new fence will be worth it too I spose. ;)

Amanda's birthday is a week from today. I'll be taking her to The Melting Pot next Saturday........we're both super excited!

My weight is still as stable as ever. I looked at the calendar and I will be loading March 17th and 18th for a 6 week round of hcg. I'm hoping with a ten week break that my body is fully rested and will start to easily shed weight once again. My ultimate goal is to be under 200 lbs by the end of this round. I'm pretty confident it'll happen.

No comments: