Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, November 1, 2010

R2 P3 Day #4

Not much to report.  I am up a full pound from my LDW.  I'm not too suprised.  I ate 3 mini yorks yesterday and a couple handfulls of roasted pumpkin seeds. All things considered I behaved better this halloween than I ever have.  Today I'm 100% back on track and will be researching some yummy P3 recipes I can make.  Hubby is home sick and I'm still feeling a bit under the weather myself.  I have a slight sore throat and a slight runny nose.  My poor husband and children are super sick. 

The last few days I've been researching "super foods" and I'm in awe.  I want to know more.  They say knowledge is power.......I want to know as much about these foods as possible.  They're like miracle foods.  If I had my way I'd incorporate them all into our daily diets.  I did buy 5 of them the other day.  Spirulina, raw honey, kelp, goji berries, and cacao nibs.  I was thinking of stopping babysitting this December.....but now I think I'll keep watching Wyatt, it'll give me some extra $$ to buy some of these amazing super foods.

2 comments:

Bre said...

We got to play with cocao nibs in my last class when we started making our chocolates and such. Have you ever seen the colors on a cocao pod? Way colorful and bright and pretty. Maybe this is why I love chocolate so much!

Unknown said...

I've just seen them on videos and in pictures....not in person. They were very neat.