Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Phase 3 Day # who the heck knows haha

I woke up this morning to a gain....putting me at 1.8 above my LDW.  Dang!  I'm not too suprised though.  I did eat some salty foods around 8 pm and probably had twice as much as I should've had.  I'm hoping that most if not all of that gain is just water weight.  I'll make sure I steer clear of salt today and drink my 4 liters of water.  I might even possibly take a detox bath.  I refuse to do another steak day.  Yuck!!  I read that a lot of people gain like 10 lbs during their maintenence phase......why is that happening?   I can only assume they're going back and eating the foods and such that they were before starting the diet.  I don't know, but it freaks me out.  I want to stay within my 2 lb bubble no matter what. 
It's supposed to rain and or snow for the next 10 days.  eww! 
ETA: TOM started today......that would partially explain the sudden weight gain.  I'm drinking my water like a crazy person. 

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Oh-Em-Gee...just a few more days now! I think TOM will probably be flying to Idaho with me. It would be nice if he waited to show up until after I got home. Carl's Jr...here I come!

Bre said...

10 lbs? How can someone gain that much? Geez! It's a good thing we are dedicated to our weight loss and not willing to let that happen! Sorry TOM is back with you!!