Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, November 26, 2010

Round 3 VLCD#1

Well today's the day where I start starving myself again.  lol  I mean....today's the day where I start my next round of very low calorie days.  I woke up this morning to a horrible sore throat and stuffy nose.  Normally I'd take honey or some medication to help with the symptoms.  I don't know what I can do on the diet other than taking hot water, lemon, vinegar, and maybe some cayenne.  I did enjoy loading yesterday.  I baked up a couple butter braids for breakfast.  We had blueberry cream cheese and raspberry.  I had 3 1inch slices and a side of scrambled eggs and was beyond stuffed.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at 4pm.  I had a small helping of stuffing, potatoes and gravy, green bean cassarole and a slice of turkey.  I  was really hurting at this point.  A couple hrs later I had a 1inch slice of pumpkin pie and a 1 inch slice of apple pie.  I told Ben he needed to get a wheelbarrow to help me get out the door and into the car.  ugh!  I haven't gotten on the scale yet to see how much I gained.  I know it's probably a considerable amount because I couldn't button my black size 16 pants yesterday.  lol    I love loading and hate it all at the same time.  I understand that it's important, but I hate the feeling of going backwards so I can move forwards again.  Oh well, such is life.

I'll update later w/ my total weight gain.  Good luck to Victoria and to my sister...both of who start today!♥

UPDATE:
I finally got brave and got on the scale.  I had gained a total of 2.5 lbs during phase 3 and I gained another 1.7 lbs from loading.  I weighed 230.0 lbs as of this morning.  ugh!!!  I know that as of tomorrow I'll never see the 230's again.  I'm looking forward to pushing into the 2teens and losing over 50lbs. 

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Erica, have you tried Zycam? That stuff works great even though it tastes like throw up. Good luck on the scale tomorrow - I still have a month before I get to lose more weight! I did have somebody at our dinner last night who asked me a million questions about HCG and I gave her all the info and she might start too. See what you started here?

Bre said...

i love that our hcg family keeps growing!! im excited that we are both starving ourselves together again! i only have 2 weeks left though then it p3 til next year!