Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Waaah!!

Ok I seriously want food right now.....lots and lots of super naughty food.  I hate going through this each time I start this diet.  Pretty much all day I've been dreaming about cake with thick chocolate frosting, pizza, Mongolian BBQ, noodles with thick rich sauce, garlic bread, starbucks mochas, cheese, cheese, and more cheese.  STUPID DIET!  STUPID FOOD CRAVINGS!  I'm not really hungry, just wanting food in the worst way.  I hope tomorrow is much better than today.  =(

2 comments:

Bre said...

I know how you feel! Now that I have been able to watch TV for the last week all I want is Taco Bell, BBQ chips from work, our Southwest chicken ceasar from work and CHEESE! I ate cheese for breakfast almost everyday during P3 last round. And I still want french fries too. Sigh. I only have 12 more days on VLCD and it's taking forever! I hope today is better for you!

Kris Can Cook! said...

I know how you feel! :( we'll get through it!