Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Round 3 Load Day #1

Yay I'm sooo excited to be starting round 3!!!!  It's 9:30 and I haven't taken my drops or eaten anything yet.  I was busy going to the chiropractor's and then off to the grocery store to get some baking supplies.  I'm being lazy this year and am buying evaporated milk and refrigerated pie crusts.  Normally I make my own evap milk and my own pie crusts but w/ my sister in town and a million other projects to get done, I'm letting myself off the hook.  It killed me to actually PAY for those items, but I believe it'll be worth it. 

I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving!!!♥♥

3 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Okay, so how do you make evaporated milk? I always buy it because I never thought to make it myself. This year I made homemade cranberry sauce and I will NEVER go back to canned. Holy heck that stuff is good! Good luck on this round - I'm really looking forward to January 1st!

Bre said...

Yeah... how do you make evaporated milk? I bought already made pie crust too cuz I didn't get home til 10pm and there was no way I was going to make crust from scratch... plus there is no counter space and hardly any utensils here! Jeez!

Happy gobble gobble day!

Unknown said...

To make evap milk you just look at your recipe and if you need 12 oz of evap milk you put 24 oz of any kind of regular milk in a saucepan and slowly let it simmer on a medium low heat until it's evaporated to half. It definitely takes time but I like that I don't have to buy it, and I don't have to try and find a place to put it in my cupboards.

Mmmmmmm homemade cranberry sauce is amazing!! Yummy!!

I ended up having to make some pie crust afterall. My husband yesterday at 5pm started complaining that there was going to be no pecan pie for Thanksgiving. UGH!! Guess who made a pecan pie on the fly?