Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What did you expect??

So I just have to vent for a second.  There is a gal I'm friends with on facebook and she tried the hcg diet after seeing myself and a few other's have great success.  So she runs out and gets a bottle of the drops and starts the diet.  She doesn't research it, she doesn't know what food is and isn't allowed, she doesn't weight her food, she doesn't make sure she's staying within 500 calories etc etc etc.  Then she starts to complain that this diet just doesn't work and that she had horrible headaches during the diet.  SERIOUSLY?!?!  IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS DIET THE WAY DR. SIMEONS WROTE IT, IT WILL NOT WORK.   I'm SO frustrated when people don't take the time to research anything and then complain when other's aren't interested in spoon feeding them the answers.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE helping other's out with the information I've learned thus far.  What I hate is when people put zero effort into something and expect other's to carry their lazy butts.  Anyway.  I'm done ranting.  lol

I lost 1 lb this morning, so I'm definitely back in my LDW range.  YAY!  TOM is about to leave, good riddence!  I wish that when a woman was 100% done having kids that she could flip a switch to make TOM go away forever.  lol  Hurry up menopause, hurry up!  LOLOL

1 comment:

Bre said...

Yay for the loss today!!!

Some people are just stupid! I admit that I started to jump into this diet blind but I asked a million questions and got the book before day 1 so I hopefully redeemed myself. Lol!!! : )