Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 20, 2010

vanilla spiced rum......

I'm going to miss my vanilla spiced rum coffee creamer when I start back on the VLCD.  I went up .8 lbs today and am officially 2 lbs above my LDW.  The gal that gave me my massage yesterday at the Chiropractor's said that if you don't drink ample water after message therapy you can gain a little bit of weight.  I only drank about 6 cups of water and she was right.  lol  Oh well.  I don't really care about the 2lbs.  I mean I do, but I'm not going to freak out and do a steak day.  I'll up the water significantly today and see what tomorrow has in store for me. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!♥

2 comments:

Bre said...

I'm sure it will come off tomorrow!

MJC on HCG said...

I went to buy some of that creamer the other day and would you believe it...the International Delight holiday flavors either aren't at my store, or they haven't been put out yet! I loved that creamer!!!