Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Yawn

I don't know what the deal is.  No matter how early or how late I go to bed I cannot seem to sleep in past 7am.  I suppose I really shouldn't complain.....but there are days when the thought of staying in bed a while longer sounds so good.  Ever since I started HCG I've slept better.  Even the days I only sleep a few hours....I still wake up feeling awake and refreshed.  I still battle w/ insomnia....but no where near as bad as before this diet.  So it's nice and annoying all rolled up into one.  lol

I woke up this morning to a 1.4 lb loss.  Yay!  It's odd to me though because yesterday I ate so much I felt like I was going to gain 17.69 lbs.  I had two eggs and two slices of ezekiel bread toasted w/ butter.  For lunch I had my "protein power" pancakes w/ butter and sugar free maple syrup.  For dinner I had a huge plate of spaghetti squash, chicken, and asparagus slathered in a homemade alfredo sauce.  YUMMY!  

I ordered 10 butter braids from a friend of mine's son who was selling them for his school.  I figured I'd freeze them and use a few as Christmas gifts and the rest I can use for the family.  I'll have to wait until Thanksgiving before I bake one up though.  I know if I bake one for the family I won't be able to stay away from it.  sigh     HURRY UP THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! 

On the other hand a week from today, Mia will be here and we'll be sitting in a salon getting our our mani's and pedi's done.  Woohoo!!!!! 

I took my measurements today and have lost a few more inches.  As of today I'm 46 lbs down and 51.75 inches gone!!!!!  9 inches off my hips and 6 inches off each thigh and almost 8 inches off my waist.  yahoo!!!!

1 comment:

Bre said...

That is so awesome! I am so proud of you and happy for you! This isn't easy but the results make it worth it! Congrats on your success so far and for the successes in the future!