Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 27, 2010

R3 VLCD #2

I didn't lose as much as I had hoped.  Oh well, at least I lost what I gained in loading plus a little bit more.  Hopefully within the next two days I'll be back where i was at my lowest weight and then start making new ground.  I lost 2 lbs as of this morning, putting me at 228.  My LDW was 225.8, so I have another 2.2 lbs to go before I get back to where I started. 

I started feeling  hungry around 4pm yesterday and got a bit cranky.  It's never the "I'm STARVING" kind of hunger, just really annoying mild hunger that doesn't go away.  I woke up not hungry, so that much is good.  At 4am I woke up to my throat hurting so bad I could hardly swallow.  I ended up sucking on a ricola cough drop despite the sugar in it.  Hopefully that's the worst it's going to get and I won't have to "cheat" anymore. 

Hope my sister and vicky have a great 1st VLCD.  Hang in there, girls!♥

2 comments:

Bre said...

They make sugar free ricola!! It tastes good too! Sorry you are getting sick as well! There is a bitter cold wind here and yet it's 70 degrees when I was driving home.

Kris Can Cook! said...

WOW! I guess I never realized we were so close weight wise! That should motivate us to challenge one another.