Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

snow

It was weird to wake up and see snow everywhere. We saw snow in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, and now April. 6 months of snow. yuck!!

Almost everyday I've been able to hit 1000 calorie deficit. I burn anywhere from 2750 to 3100 calories a day and eat between 1600-2000 calories a day. I'm excited for my 1st weigh in. I think Saturday is the day I do my 1st weekly weigh in.

I want to get in two 30 min treadmill workouts today and start drinking more water. When I'm on hcg I can easily drink 1 gallon a day. The last couple of weeks I'm barely getting in two liters. I need to be drinking a minimum of 3 liters. I know upping my water always help my body release excess weight.

My other goals for today are making some royal icing flowers and butterflies. I figure if I can start making some items for some upcoming cakes, it'll be that much less stress. Royal icing decorations last for a loooooong time if stored properly. There's no reason why I can't start getting ahead while I have time.

Stay strong everyone! This is a battle worth winning!

No comments: