Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 21, 2011

distant

Well I'd love to report that I'm doing well.....but I'm not. I haven't even worn my bodybugg in over a week. I did put it on today though. I think since the fight last week w/ hubby I've just been kind of "out of it". I feel very distant from everything. I don't even want to blog, but Mia texted me and told me to blog, so I am! My husband is taking 3 days of vacation. He has to use them by next week or he loses them. So Wednesday, today and tomorrow he's off, plus the weekend. It's hard to stay in my usual weekly routine w/ him here. I haven't been able to spend near the time I was hoping to w/ my sugar flowers. I did make a bunch of calla lillies yesterday though. The 1st 4 I made were ok....then I started tweaking things and got great results. The stamen is brushed w/ sugar glue and the dipped in cornmeal....I swear it looks exactly like a real stamen....yay! Anyhoo so now I have 3 gorgeous lillies and 4 lame lillies. Tomorrow I need to get all my cake layers baked so they can rest before I put the thing together. I hope to ice and decorate the cake saturday evening so it'll be ready for Sunday's lunch/dinner.

If anyone out there has even a little bit of extra motivation please send it my way! I so need some!!

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

This sounds a lot like seasonal affective disorder. I started taking vitamin D back in February and about 3 days later I was back to normal.

You are going to snap out of it soon. Buy yourself a 5 hour energy shot. I <3 you!

jackie said...

i <3 you too E! i lost 4 pounds yesterday and have about a week left on drops...