Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hurray for Friday!

I swear this week was just crawling by. I woke up at 5:30am to bright blue sunny skies. I got up and just enjoyed the quiet. I'm babysitting today (booo) but the gal paid me for the last 3 weeks so I have some $$ burning a hole in my pocket. ;) Tomorrow hubby and I are going into Spokane w/o the kids. He is taking me to a cake supply store, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. =) We're also going to R.E.I. to possibly get some of those weird finger toe shoes. I took of my bodybugg last night when I got in the shower and forgot to put it back on. I didn't remember until lunch time today. Oooops. I think tomorrow is my 1st official weigh in. yay!

I hope today is a wonderful day for each of you.♥

3 comments:

Bre said...

Yay for the cake supply store! Let me know where it is! I heard there is one on Mission and Hamilton I think but I have NO idea where that is!

Let me know if you get the toe shoes! They look so weird! : )

Have a fun day with your hubby!

hiddenbeauty said...

The only supply store I know of is in the valley. 4917 E. 2nd Ave

I've never been there before, but drove by it a few weeks ago.

I'll let you know if it's worth going to, I SO HOPE IT IS!!!!

hiddenbeauty said...

Ooooh I just found another place online.
Carolyn's Cake, Candy and Cookie Supplies
1705 N. Hamilton
This must be the place your friends told you about. From what I see online this place has more fun things for cake decorating. The other place I mentioned above has just really simple things that you can get anywhere (they have an online shop and I was looking through what they sell.....boring stuff).