Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

knees

I ended up not working out yesterday. It was like as soon at 6pm hit a huge wave of exhaustion hit me. It's probably from being sick and TOM. I crawled into bed a few minutes after 8:00pm and slept until 6:15. I woke up feeling almost as tired as when i went to bed. =( no likey!

I just finished the 2nd part of my 1st week of "couch to 5K". My knees towards the end of the workout were on fire. I'm hoping it's just because my body isn't used to running rather than me being too heavy to run. Even though I have a hard time finishing my workouts, I'm amazed at my endurance (compared to where I was just a year ago). The idea of being able to run a 5K nonstop within 3 months is exciting to me! I've alwasy associated myself with laziness and zero self control. I'm starting to see that I'm not that person anymore. I have drive, I am reaching my goals (even if it is slowly), I'm doing things I thought I'd never do. I'm committed to becoming a woman who is althetic and full of energy. My kids deserve a mom like that, my husband deserves a wife like that, but most of all, I DESERVE TO BE THAT PERSON! Today is my 9th wedding anniversary. I met my husband 12 years ago. I will never forget the 1st time I saw him walk through the doors of Home Depot. =) He still gets me all twitterpaited. lol

Have a lovely day, ladies!

2 comments:

Bre said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Working out is tough and I am glad you are seeing a difference in your endurance. I haven't tried running on the treadmill yet. I am too scared yet. Lol. Stick with it and it will get easier! You keep me inspired. : )

hiddenbeauty said...

Thanks girlie!