Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

R3 VLCD #7

I'm up another .4 lbs from yesterday.  This time I know exactly why.  I had another session of massage therapy yesterday and the gal always says it'll show a bit of a gain the following day.  I'm not sure if I should do an apply day or just continue w/ the protocol and let things work themselves out.  I'm not going to stress, I'm not going to allow it to bother me.  I need my back in good working order and if it means it slows down my weight loss, so be it.  I'm not giving up.  I'm not quitting.  I'm going to continue my journey until my goal is reached.  So as of today I'm sitting at 46 lbs lost.  That gosh darn elusive 50lbs!  I'm coming to get you!!!!

Oh I forgot to mention.....in the last few days my jeans have been fitting waaaaay better so I took my measurments again this morning and I've lost 55 inches!  woohoo!!!  I cannot complain about that at all.  =)

3 comments:

miss vicky said...

i am glad you are not letting this get to you! congrats on a loss of 55 inches, that is incredible!

Kris Can Cook! said...

55 inches is amazing girl! Just keep doing what you are doing....it will catch up!

Bre said...

You are doing wonderfully and it will come off tomorrow I am sure! 55 inches is amazing! I should take my measurements, it's been forever. Lol!