Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, December 13, 2010

R3 Can't remember which day I'm on ;)

Well yesterday I gained 1/2 a pound.  I had been up to my elbows in buttery cookie dough the day before so maybe that had something to do w/ it.  I've heard many times that handling fats and oils w/ your hands (skin) can cause gains and or stalls.  lovely
On top of that fun news TOM has deceided to come and visit resluting in another full pound gain this morning.  I'm ok with it though.  It always comes off when TOM leaves.  I usually gain about 2 lbs during it, so we'll see what tomorrow has in store for me.  Overall I'm not bummed.  I know I'll get back down to my 51 lb loss and keep moving towards my goal.  By the time TOM is over and done I'll be done with this round.  Such is life I suppose. 

I saw a girlfriend of mine today.  I went and gave her my HCG book so she can start getting familiar w/ it.  She's going to start loading on Dec. 31st.  I haven't seen her in about a month.  She just kept staring at me and I finally said, "what is it?  Do I have something on my face?".  She told me that she just couldn't believe how different I look.  She's never seen me this small before.  YAY!  That made me feel really good.  All in all despite this round being really hard and not losing much weight, I feel very positive and can't wait to keep going.  ♥

2 comments:

Bre said...

Sorry about the gains. TOM is going to show his ugly face tomorrow probably as well. You are totally gettin' skinny girl! I can see the changes in your pics! Yay!!! : )

Unknown said...

I so wish that we coul stop TOM when we weren't trying to get pregnant, ya know? It's so annoying and inconvenient. lol

Thanks, Bre! I'm looking forward to wearing thin girl clothes. Designer jeans, cute form-fitting tops......sexy boots.......seriously cannot freaking wait! lol