Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, December 18, 2010

R3 P3

I think I'm going to hold off weighing myself again until TOM is over and has moved on. 

I am really enjoying getting into the Christmas spirit.  I must confess I could live in my kitchen baking all day long.  I wish I wasn't no judgemental.  When I bake Christmas goodies not only do they have to taste amazing but I want them to look perfect.  I get annoyed when I see thrown together Christmas goodies that are ugly and taste gross.  I know that's mean....but I can't help it......it drives me crazy!  lol

3 comments:

Bre said...

It's not mean... it's honest. No one wants to receive a plate of piled on nasty goodies. There needs to be organization and perfected recipes! :)

Unknown said...

haha Thanks Bre! I knew you'd understand♥

MJC on HCG said...

I love cooking - I would love to be a chef I think. When we grow up we should open a restaurant. I'd suggest that we open it somewhere half way between Coeur d'Alene and Denver, but I'm pretty sure that would be in Wyoming. Bleck.