Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, December 5, 2010

R3 VLCD 10

Ummmm I'm not sure what's going on.  My scale showed a gain of 2 lbs this morning.  I don't know if it's the scale or what.  I'm determined that no matter what happens I won't stress out.  I finally went to Costco and bought some detox bath ingredients.  I have a date w/ the tub this evening.  =)

I am still sick.  I cannot seem to get rid of the runny nose and cough.  I'm wondering if being sick is causing my weight to do funny things.  Who knows.  Either way, I'm not giving up. 

Have a wonderful Sunday ladies!  ♥

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Sounds like the scale to me - for it to fluctuate that much over the last few days would be weird. My sister has been really sick and still losing steadily. But then again, maybe sickness effects you differently. So don't listen to me.

Bre said...

Maybe some new batteries are in order? I need to get detox bath supplies myself but don't get paid until Tuesday. Keep strong! You can do it!