Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TOM?? COLD??? Who knows

Ummmm freaked out a little bit this morning.  My scale said I gained almost 2 lbs.  This cold my son gave me does not want to leave.  It's never really developed into anything full blown....just kind of lingering there quietly.  When I lay down to go to bed at night it feels like I have a bunch of fluid in my lungs and I start coughing like crazy.  I finally used some nasal spray last night so I could fall asleep.  Yesterday I ate pefectly and drank my gallon of water.  I know good darn well that whatever I gained is purely water weight.  I doubt I even ate a pound of food yesterday.  Since TOM comes and goes at his own free will.....never regularly.....I'm wondering if that's also the cause of the mystery gain.  Oh well.  I'll stick to the protocol again today and take a detox bath before bed tonight and see if that helps anything. 

3 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Oh man, I'm sorry.

Bre said...

: ( Dislike!

Kris Can Cook! said...

Oh man! I'm sorry :( I am going through a huge dislike as well....so frustrated! I'm adding a vlog in a few to explain. Lets hope for better days. Hugs.