Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

vlcd #4

I could tell a slight change in the tightness of my jeans when I put them on this morning. yay! It was very encouraging! Not much else to report today. Things are humming along and I'm feeling good and sleeping well.

Update: It's 2pm and I'm a little hungry and starting to feel cranky. I really want something sugary. Even though I make a lot of cake, I don't eat it since they're always for other people's parties. I really want some cake. Or huckleberry cheesecake or a huge ooey gooey cinnamon roll or basically anything super carby and sweet. ha! I have a couple cakes coming up in Sept. Not sure just yet how hard that'll be. I'm drinking my water like a good girl. I have to take my son to his 1st grade orientation pretty soon. I need to have a plan for dinner, because when it's over I'm going to be one hungry momma.

No comments: