Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 29, 2011

VLCD #2

Yesterday went pretty good. Our internet went down around 10am and didn't get fixed until 9pm or so. Soo annoying! After church we went home and I dropped off hubby and the kids and then I went to Super One for groceries. They have chicken breasts on sale for $1.49/lb which is a fabulous deal. I got 5 bags of the chicken, but I'll probably go back before the sale is over and get some more. For that price, it's worth it to stock up. I got a little bit hungry before lunch, but once I ate I was fine. At 4pm my husband took the kids to go swimming since it was so hot. I chose to stay home and read a new novel. 10 pages in and I was nodding off. I went up to bed and slept until 6pm. Hubby woke me up so I could make everyone dinner. Good ol' hcg, always makes me so sleepy. Got up, fed the family, cleaning up the kitchen, made myself some dinner and then I was ready to go back to bed. Slept like a rock. It's worth doing this darn diet just for the relaxing quality sleep. It's 8am and I'm downing a liter of water before I take my 1st dose of hcg. I'm thinking I'll do chicken and asparagus for lunch and maybe a nice big salad for dinner. I'll be having strawberries as my fruit until I eat the entire 4lb tub. They go bad so fast, I don't want them to go to waste. Happy hcg'ing Bre! =)


Update: Just had to say that I feel soo good today! I'm enjoying my hcg friendly cup of coffee. Coffee, 1 tbl milk, 1/4 tsp dark cocoa powder, dash of cinnamon and a packet of stevia. Mmmmmm quite tasty. It's almost 11am and I'm not hungry in the least. Yay!!!! 1 liter of water down, 3 more to go.

Lunch: I had some pan fried chicken, steamed broccoli, and 7 strawberries. it's 4:45pm and I'm starting to get pretty hungry again. I'm almost finished w/ my 3rd liter of water. Amanda told me she found Apple pie flavored Extra gum at the store and that it's amazing. Sounds yummy! I'm not sure what the plan is for dinner just yet.

No comments: