Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 26, 2011

Another 6 weeks of hcg, here we go.

Today is my last loading day before I start another 6 weeks of the VLCD. I've been going back an forth and if I should weigh daily or not. I know I get super discouraged if I only lose .2 lbs or worse if I just stay at the same weight. Deep down I know my body is doing what it needs to do to lose weight and the numbers on the scale shouldn't mean anything, but they do. For this round I thought I'd expirament. No weighing until maintenence. Just let things happen the way they're supposed to and completely eliminate the stress I feel daily on HOW MUCH AM I GOING TO LOSE? WHAT IF I DON'T LOSE ANYTHING TODAY? etc etc. I want this round to be as stress free as possible. I've seen other's try this method and they really enjoyed it. They got their encouragement from their clothes fitting better and their energy level going up. I'll be flying to Boise at the end of October to visit my siter. I'd love to be down a full size before I visit her. The seats on those planes are rather small and I carry a lot of my weight in my butt, legs, and theighs. oy! I'm hoping that with my kids starting school and me really getting into my cake business, that I won't focus on food quite so much and that I can really get into a good hcg groove. Woot! Here's to shedding the weight!

No comments: